so, if you're to take the ride in the company of strangers, you may want to give it a try.
To top it all, I would like to share the highlights of my day, it is staying in a cheap but cozy hotel.
I was actually searching days before my birthday for a perfect staycation but this is far from perfect so to speak, because it fitted my budget and its close to Disney Resort.
I grabbed the promo from Willer Express Bus Website http://travel.willer.co.jp/hotel/?mid=440 about their latest addition to their site - booking a Hotel. I was able to get the one time promo that you will select the date and there is only one booking for the day for a random hotel. It cost us 5000yen for two person less discount of 500yen = 4500yen or 1800php only! This was the greatest gift eveh!
The hotel name was "Hotel Franks"(http://www.francs.co.jp/movie.html). This is located near Makuhari Messe (where the annual Tokyo Game Show is being held)
view from outside the hotel
the hotel shuttle for Disney Resort
The entrance mat ;) and front desk
Our premiere twin room
complimentary fruits
the not-so-good view from the window
Toilet Amenities
Our newly found craze baon "Tokyo Banana" (http://www.tokyobanana.jp/)
The entrance to the restaurant for breakfast (btw, this is not included in the hotel fee, we bought coupons with charge of 700yen each or 280pesos for a buffet breakfast)
So, that was it. I was very much thankful for 2014!, I wonder what's to look forward to on my next birthday! ;)















No comments:
Post a Comment